Just wanted to let you know that I am currently going through the bug archive to fix for Cactus Spam Filter 3.01.
Bugs on the list:
– Problem when creating messages
– Problem when enumerating processes and low on system resources
– Outlook sometimes crashes when started
– dllassertions.txt growing very big and consuming disk space
– corrupted xml config files
– Problems running Cactus Spam Filter with malwarebytes
Some other things I may look at:
– Continuous removal of files in training area (so it doesn’t grow too big)
– Support for 64-bit mail clients
Thanks to everyone who has reported errors, I am sorry I haven’t had time to reply to you all.