Just wanted to let you know that I am currently going through the bug archive to fix for Cactus Spam Filter 3.01.
Bugs on the list:
- Problem when creating messages
- Problem when enumerating processes and low on system resources
- Outlook sometimes crashes when started
- dllassertions.txt growing very big and consuming disk space
- corrupted xml config files
- Problems running Cactus Spam Filter with malwarebytes
Some other things I may look at:
- Continuous removal of files in training area (so it doesn’t grow too big)
- Support for 64-bit mail clients
Thanks to everyone who has reported errors, I am sorry I haven’t had time to reply to you all.